You know this is my favorite part of this kind of weather!! I wish we'd get that in MY part of Cali. Maybe I should I buy a house in Az. just for the monsoon rains and to next to you and then we could sit outside under the patio together and enjoy it together with Mr. Milo on our laps!! Sounds sweet anyways uh? Ahhhh, to dream BIG!!
Enjoying every drop here too...especially as I'm skipping across the parking lot on my way to class. Ah, busy days...but ever so grateful for the multitude of opportunities.
Sending you love and hugs on this cozy day in January ~
7 comments:
Such a great picture.....you are so creative!
I love you
Big hugs and lots of good wishes
Love Jeanne♥
Beautiful, Kimberly. Sending lots of hugs your way. :)
Looks Great!! Have a Wonderful day there!!hughugs
You know this is my favorite part of this kind of weather!! I wish we'd get that in MY part of Cali. Maybe I should I buy a house in Az. just for the monsoon rains and to next to you and then we could sit outside under the patio together and enjoy it together with Mr. Milo on our laps!!
Sounds sweet anyways uh? Ahhhh, to dream BIG!!
I so LOVE YOU~
Love & Hugs
Annette
Hello my sweet friend
Stop by I have something for you...
XOXOXOXXO
Annette
Enjoying every drop here too...especially as I'm skipping across the parking lot on my way to class. Ah, busy days...but ever so grateful for the multitude of opportunities.
Sending you love and hugs on this cozy day in January ~
Post a Comment