Friday, December 4, 2009

get your motor runnin!!!!




it happened....he got his Harley tonight!
one happy man
one beautiful ride!!!

8 comments:

Vonda said...

That is one cool looking bike! And a really cool looking dude on it!

Annette said...

Just look at him!! you can just see the excitment on that face! I noticed there's even a "Kim seat" sitting up high!! Cant wait to see the 2 of you pulling up to meet Joni and I some place, but I dont think Mr. Milo can fit in those side bags, he's too big for them. I cant imagine what it will feel like to ride along the ocean and feel that ocean air, I know when we drive as soon as I see the water I have my window down just so I can smell it! The 2 of you are gonna have fun, fun, fun!!

I LOVE YOU
BIG warm Hugs~
Annette

Donna said...

The older the kids, the bigge the toys! Glad that your fella is happy!

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Great pictures! My husband is so jealous:)...Lori

Donna said...

He doesn't like it ONE LITTLE BIT Does he??!!!Hahahahaha....How wonderful for him!!hughugs

Jamie said...

so excited for you both and the adventures this sweet bike will bring along. :) just BE SAFE!!!!!!! :)
he looks so happy ~ i just love my dad. :)

pchickki said...

Nice bike! Now you are a biker chick!

Have you seen the movie Wild Hogs? If not you have got to see it now that your hubby has a bike. You will laugh your head off!!
Have fun and stay safe!
Hugs
Patti

Joni said...

Yowzers...go away for a week or so and all hell breaks loose! Well you are sure to have lots of fun with the wind blowing through your hair...just PLEASE be very careful!

Finished my TPAs at 4:03 this morning after being UP ALL NIGHT! Another couple of days and I will have FREE TIME on my hands...yippee!

Wishing you lots of Christmasy love ~