Saturday, December 12, 2009

the beauty of "I DO"

wanted to share a few photos of cassie and kyle's beautiful day!

a fun moment during the ceremony

mom, dad and newlyweds

cassie, kyle and all the nephews/niece on our side

her dress


kyle carving their initials in an aspen after the ceremony


the sisters

the bride!


i now pronunce you....







the centerpieces


daddy/daughter....before walking down



the newlyweds




her bouquet


the rings



fall wedding in colorado....beautiful!

photos by blue lily photography

9 comments:

Sally said...

Such a magical and blessed day for all of you! Thanks for sharing the beauty of "I DO"; simply breath taking, Kimberly. :)

Vonda said...

Wow! those are beautiful pictures and so unique!! I'm glad I was there!!

kimberly said...

we are too, vonda jean! :-)

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Such beautiful photos...thanks for sharing...Wow...Lori

Annette said...

WOW!!!!!! What a beautiful day and such beautiful pictures, LOVED how mother nature put such a gorgeous back ground to it all!! You looked so pretty and so did that handsome man of yours!! You can just see LOVE in everyone of those pictures!! I love it when God brings 2 people together and you can see LOVE all over them, what an adorable couple...

I SO LOVE YOU
BIG, BIG HUGS~
Annette

Jeanne said...

Beautiful
Congratulations
Love you

Jamie said...

these just make me cry....happy tears of course. :)

cassie said...

me too. thanks mom. i am so happy. sigh.

Joni said...

Absolutely beautiful.