Friday, December 18, 2009

believe















10 comments:

Donna said...

These are Beautiful shots!! I love the snow effect!! Have a happy day Girl!hughugs

Donna said...

One word sums it all up: magical!

Jamie said...

your house is always so pretty and festive at the holidays. :)i love love being there!! i think it's because you still believe in santa. :)

Vonda said...

Santa Baby is going to enjoy chilling out at your house! Is he coming on a motorcycle?

Annette said...

So pretty....I do "believe" that CHRISTmas dreams do come true, mine came extra early when you and your hubby came to California!! So...this is what CHRISTmas looks like in Az. Uh?? I LOVE you

Hugs to all~
Annette

Brenda said...

Beautiful!!!!!!

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

So beautiful...and I love that song from The Polar Express...I could just sit here and listen to it and gaze at your pictures..makes me forget for a moment all that I still have to do to get ready for the holiday season and travel:)...hugs, Lori...

Joni said...

Everything is gorgeous! Happy to see you are experiencing the joy of Christmas...a warm heart = a warm home.

Love to you sweet friend ~

Jeanne said...

Everything looks so beautiful
Much love to you and yours
Merry Christmas my precious friend
Love Jeanne

Carol Dunton said...

Such wonderful sights of Christmas...thank you for sharing them! Kim, thank you for your sweet, kind words that you've left me these past few difficult days. You are a gem of a woman and friend and please know that your love truly touches my heart. I hope you an dyour beautiful family just bask in the love and glow of this holiday season! Much love to you! xox
Carol