Wednesday, November 19, 2008

a sea of pink!

the following photos
are from my walk
no particular order....
and no particular explanation! :)
family, friends, supporters, hope, love, encouragement
and PINK!
i also want to add that we had 300 men who walked this year also!
and so many participating on the sidelines with support!

























i do need to tell you that cassie and kyle
surprised me on saturday morning!
they drove from new mexico friday night and left sunday afternoon!








8 comments:

Joni said...

What great photos! The next best thing to being there! You really inspire me to do the SF walk next year. I bet you won't be wearing pink for a few days *wink.

I can't believe how much money was raised...wonderful!

Brenda said...

I love the photos! It looks like you had loads of fun walking hard for the cause.

Jamie said...

mom ~ these photos are awesome!! I love them and so many made me laugh and then others made me cry. the little hispanic girl toward the bottom of the picture list just turned on the tears.
matt and kyle had the same idea as the last picture! :)that's hilarious!!

Annette said...

I love all the pictures, too bad I couldn't have been there to cheer you on and join in on all the festivities!!! you mentioned that there were lots of men walking this year, I didn't know this until just sometime ago but men can get breast cancer too, in the lymph nodes, very interesting uh? I'd like to know whats the % rate, we had a doctor at work who had breast cancer...
Love ya
Annette

Jeanne said...

Pink is my favorite colour.
How wonderful all that you and your family and friend do for the cause.
I love you
Jeanne

1,000 faerie wishes said...

The guy dressed in pink was so funny! And I love the pink socks on the lady. That was so sweet of your daughter to surprise you with a visit.
Sending you love, Nita

SweetAnnee said...

Totally awesome..wish I could have been with you..
deena

Sally said...

Be still my heart! Wonderful pictures, thanks so much for sharing with us! The world can be such a beautiful place when nice folks like you and your family contribute to such a worthy cause. God bless you all who walked! ((HUGS))

P.S. So nice that your daughter and hubby came to see you. That's awesome.