received wonderful news on tuesday afternoon.....
they have been matched with a birthmother
on their adoption journey.
we feel so blessed, thankful and full of praise.
surely a lesson
in
faith,
trust
and hope.
please visit her adoption blog "on Wings of Hope"
and read their wonderful story.
and please continue to keep them
and the birthmother
in your hearts and prayers.
xoxox



10 comments:
God is so good to his little children, when I saw their picture and read the words I cried. I truly dont know else to say, except I am extremely happy for them, as well as you....a new grand baby to share all that love you have....how fun is that.
Love 2 u always
Annette
How glorious! I will be praying for them. They will be awesome parents.
Such great news, i am so happy for them.
i have a new private diary, i am not listing it on red tin heart because of the in-laws.
it is http://tatteredlacediary.blogspot.com/
love nita
Wonderful news!
I've been following their story and this is the most wonderful of news. I will keep them close in prayer... what a blessed announcement!! : ))
xox
VB
btw, dear friend...thank you for you sweet comments. I am sending a hug to you for your comfort, as well.
Love you.
VB
Oh my, that is just the best blessed news I've heard today. I'm so happy for ALL of you!!
Oh how wonderful! What a sweet couple!
my heart just swells with joy for these two...I know how patient they have been and I know how precious those words will be when they whisper "You are THE ONE we have waited for" in their little one's ear...what a blessing!
I read Jamie's blog and I just wanted to jump up and down, clap my hands and give her the biggest hug...please do keep us posted!
xoxoxo
Such wonderful news.
Love Jeanne
I am so happy for them! This is such a blessing. Jamie and Matt are going to be such amazing parents.
Post a Comment