Wednesday, August 22, 2007

san juan islands.........here we come!

We are finally leaving for

Bellingham, Washington and

the San Juan Islands Friday morning!



This will be our home away from home

friday-monday a.m.

Schnauzer Crossing Inn

Bellingham, Washington



Our room!

The "Queen Room"


Actually, this will be Bryan's home away from home

Saturday to Sunday evening.

The Misty Blue Yonder









You can see now, why he is soooo excited!

Then we will take the ferry over to


Friday Harbor on San Juan Island




We will be staying at the

Friday Harbor Historic Inn





Our view!



everyone take care

and we will
see you back after the 31st!

8 comments:

Cory said...

Looks like a lot of fun Momma!!! I don't know if we should let you guys go, you might not come back! Well, if your going to go, have a good time... be careful... call when you get there... be careful... be careful... oh and of course we will miss you!!!!

Thank you soooo much for all your help with little brodes this past week. I know he will miss his nonnie and papa too.

Vonda said...

I think I could be down right jealous! Have a good time and don't worry about us sizzling in the desert!

kimberly said...

vonda jean,

You could come over and take a dip in the pool while we're gone! :)

Debbie said...

Hope you have a great time. You guys deserve a little break. Enjoy the weather and scenery.

Brittni said...

I am so jealous!! I didn't realize how beautiful everything was or I would have crawled into your suitcase. Although little Wyatt might have made it a little difficult to fit! Him or my ankles one of the two!!!! I hope you will have a wonderful relaxing time! Soak up everything you can! I know you will. Hey maybe we could make a family vacation over that way. Maybe down the road in out dreams!

jessamyn said...

looks like beauty...ENJOY!

Jamie said...

Can I PLLEEAASSEEE come with you??? This makes my heart yearn for lush greeness and water. Well...it IS raining here today. :)

Sally said...

Oh, how I wish I were you right about now. I hope your trip is amazing. You know, I would have been totally happy to have been your bag girl.

Sally