Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A familiar place....


Feels like home! Even the rain every day!



Bryan loves being out in his canoe early

in the morning, when the steam is rising off the lake!




There was plenty of mud for playing in....

or for finding worms!

Brody eating a healthy lunch!



Journey enjoying sharing time with Papa



All nice and cozy watching our chef prepare dinner!

The ladies enjoying the view from the porch!


Our own "a river runs through it"


Bryan, Jessamyn and Asher enjoying the quiet beauty

Thanks Hawley Lake! We'll be back!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great expressive photos, Kim, causing me to see scenes I would have missed if not for your photo handiwork. Some were taken before I got out of bed and others were taken before I arrived at Hawley Lake so thank you for the privilege of letting me share in scenes I would have never seen otherwise. GG

tia said...

mom, those are some great photos! they perfectly captured our time camping together. you got some great shots of the canoe and i love that one of dad and baby journey. what sweeties!

Brittni said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Looks a little cold which would have been nice. I bet the kiddos had a blast. Wish I could have been there.

Jamie said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures mom! You got some good ones. I had so much fun...wish it would have been a little less wet, but...who can compain when surrounded by such natural beauty. :)