This is a little sweet stop we made in Monticello, Utah on our way to Grand Junction to see Cassie and Kyle. We had the yummiest smoothies. I had carrot, honey and yogurt and Bryan had a banana, peanut butter and chocolate. YUM! It offered all kinds of tasty treats and fun "stuff" that called my name, including the bumper sticker with the favorite saying "We must be the change we wish to see in the world".Wednesday, July 18, 2007
The Peace Tree
This is a little sweet stop we made in Monticello, Utah on our way to Grand Junction to see Cassie and Kyle. We had the yummiest smoothies. I had carrot, honey and yogurt and Bryan had a banana, peanut butter and chocolate. YUM! It offered all kinds of tasty treats and fun "stuff" that called my name, including the bumper sticker with the favorite saying "We must be the change we wish to see in the world".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
looks like my kind of dig.
I love that saying. I've seen that before and as simple as it is, living it can have a huge impact on the world around us. Although your smoothy selections don't sound very good to me, :) I'd love to check this little place out. I'm sure they have something chocolate!
Post a Comment