Thursday, July 19, 2007

All Caught Up

At the end of June I left for Farmington with Brittni, Cory and Brody for their 10 year high school reunion. I was along to watch little Brody while Mama and Auntie played, although I did get to have a lunch with a wonderful friend, Janice. We worked together at the Aztec First National Bank. We met up with Cassie and Kyle, and from there, I drove to Albuquerque with Cassie to help her pack up and clean her home. She moved to Farmington so she and Kyle no longer have to commute to see one another!

While Cassie and I were celebrating the 4th of July in Albuquerque with friends, our family here was celebrating our own firecracker's birthday!





Jamie

Jame-bob

Auntie mi mi

"Happy 4th of July Birthday!"













They even got to play with a few fireworks that Brittni and Cory brought back from New Mexico.





And Uncle Sam (aka Great Grampa GG) was there too, enjoying his babies!



So there........I am now caught up and so are you! At least for now.

4 comments:

jessamyn said...

oh these poor babies oblivious to their cuteness.
it was a fun day celebrating jamie's birth.
asher loved the "fider wooks"...too bad he missed the big ones.

Jamie said...

Glad you're back :) Nice picture by the way...could someone post some better looking ones of me????? :)haha! We missed you!

tia said...

well i would say it is about time that you posted something new, mom! i stopped checking for a while because each time i checked it was the same thing. i will look forward to reading more and seeing some new pics!

jamie, that IS a cute picture of you...you look like you are getting your height measured for your big birthday. sorry toots, looks like you are still the shortest! hee hee

Cory said...

Hey I took that picture! I thought it was cute. But tia has a point, you are the shortest! Good times, good times!!!! Next time we will have to leave for fireworks a tad earlier :)