Friday, June 10, 2011

ocean love*


bryan and i took a little trip to carlsbad/oceaside ca a few weeks ago


just beautiful and full of livin'



so much vegetation around...


walks on the beach



so many beaches around this area...just beautiful


an amazing little coffee/tea eatery in encinitas



we had some amazing food!


coffee at the beach....yum

we thought the grands might enjoy these pterodactyls...er...pelicans!



the waves were just amazing while we were there


oceanside by the pier



oceanside beach area near the pier


thursday street market


The waves of the sea
Help me get back to me

4 comments:

Vonda said...

Gorgeous pictures! It makes me yearn for the sea!!

Sally said...

Pretty, pretty photo's, Kimberly! I love how you embrace life so beautifully.

(((hugs)))

Donna said...

Oh Wow! I Know that had to have been a FUN trip!!
Have missed you!
hughugs

Donna said...

What an amazing place! I bet you had a great time!