i know i don't need another "something"
to take time away from other things that need attention
or keep me from other creative avenues...
but i have an account with pinterest.com
and i love it
it is a site to share your loves.dreams.creativity
in pictures/words......
a type of
virtual pinboard —
to take time away from other things that need attention
or keep me from other creative avenues...
but i have an account with pinterest.com
and i love it
it is a site to share your loves.dreams.creativity
in pictures/words......
a type of
virtual pinboard —
a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by others
this is one of my favorite pins:
sure makes you think
doesn't it?


5 comments:
I love that quote
Love pinterest
Love you
God's most richest blessings to you and yours
Love Jeanne♥
Your new header is so pretty!!
I signed on with pinterest, but you know me, couldn't figure it out. :)
Great quote! Have a great day! :)
I see Jeanne goes there as well! I have no clue if I want something else to do...but if You enjoy it, GO for it!!
hughugs
I will check it out!
...and I'd be completely ok with waking up to only the things I thanked God for yesterday!
xoxoxo ~
i love the new header mom :) i've never heard of pinterest....interesting :) that quote is amazing too ;) love you!
Post a Comment