
journey girl made some delicious mud pies* yesterday in her "shop"
papa and i were the recipients of her creations
beautiful pies with flowers, colored stones and candles
this little girl had it down pat
the voice
the conversation
coming up with names for her creations in a second flat
she even changed clothes to become "a new girl"
we had so much fun
reminded me of how simple it is to have fun
and how old and timeless this tradition is


5 comments:
And no batteries or electricity was required for this delightful entertainment!
Imgagination is a true art. I love it. Your Journey is adorable!
Have a great weekend, my friend. (hugs)
Oh goodness Kimberly!! How Beautiful! She did a Great job!
And so did you with the photos! Love it!
hughugs
How beautiful and I love that quote
All I can saw is WOW ! and also, I want to be one of your treasures !
Post a Comment