Tuesday, July 5, 2011

colorful day!




























we had a very festive, celebratory, colorful daythat involved mostly eating
swimming
and trying to stay cool!
hope you all had a very safe and happy 4th also!

8 comments:

Donna said...

Oh so pretty! And everything tastes better when served on a stick, LOL. Glad you had a terrific 4th weekend!

Sally said...

Awww, so sweet and yes colorful. Hunter was looking at the pictures and wanted to know the babie's names. :)

She also is now craving red, white and blue strawberries. LOL

((hugs))

kimberly said...

aww..so sweet sally....and if you lived closer i would just bring some over for you two!!! the babies are from top to bottom...clay, kodiak, asher, wyatt and journey! little sweet hunter!
xo

Donna said...

Glad you had fun!! And how'd you get that drink to DO that???
hughugs

Lori/RachelsMommy said...

Yummy! I love all the red/white and blue! I might have to steal a few of these ideas next year...or for Labor Day! Yes, how'd you get the drink to do that?! I love how you make EVERYTHING so special:)...hugs...

Debbie said...

Looks like a really fun day! I just love how crafty you and your family can be! You make days so special with the little touches....how did the drinks do that!?

Jeanne said...

♥♥

Jamie said...

wow! looks like i missed out on some major festiveness! ;) glad you all had a great time together! looks yummy!!