Monday, November 22, 2010

journey completed....job well done!

the girls came
and walked...
and walked......
and walked some more!

amy, cassie and carrie the night before the start of the 3-Day

family at one of the "cheering stations"

another cheering station....concern over blistered feet


one of their shirts showing who they were walking for


reworking bandages and moleskin


this year they walked for 3 grandma's...thus the name

welcome!

colors flying

cassie walked for one of her best friend's mother-in-law
she passed away wednesday morning before the walk on friday


our tree of who the girls were honoring and walking for

they finished...
job well done ladies!


the salute to honor all survivors!

4 comments:

Sally said...

Oh Kimberly, that is so heartwarming! I'm very thankful for those like the 3 girls; God bless them! Thanks for sharing the photo's. (((hugs)))

Jeanne said...

How beautiful is your lovely tree and all of thee
I love you
Jeanne
So proud and proud of my son participating in the Movember campaign for prostrate cancer.

Vonda said...

Job well done...indeed!! Love the pics.

Annette said...

I don't know why I get all teary eyed but I do, darn it!!!! This was beautiful.... I never thought of hanging pink ribbons from the limbs of the tree, what a great idea, my Mom is a survivor and I am so blessed that she survived~~

Love you~