one of the comics in our daily paper was
spiderman.
my mom was a huge fan....
(she also loved judge parker and mary worth)
so much so
that when she passed away
we laid my mother to rest with one of her purses
(she was NEVER without her purse)
and in that purse
(along with many other things my mama was known for)
we included a spiderman comic strip
brody and wyatt
are huge fans of spiderman
they never met their grandma gg
they never met their grandma gg
but i think
they would have
been a huge fan or hers too.


7 comments:
Those are 2 of the cutest Spiderman fans i have ever seen! It is amazing the connection we have to our past without trying. Glad you have these moments to love and carry with you!
So sweet and cute!!When my brother left I put a tooth pick in his pocket he always had a toothpick with him or gum, and when daddy left I put a packet of grape kool aide cause he LOVED grape cool aide, our connections to the ones that loved us even if they never met us always comes out some where, I believe thats them letting us know I will be in your future.
LOVE YA~
I'm sure they would've been great fans of grandma gg...especially if she kept Spiderman supplied in gum!
grandma gg would have won them over with all sorts of "grandma" things....i think they would have won her over too....she is probably tickled "pink" that she has some great grandbabies who love spidey so much.
I love you my sweet friend
Thanks for all you share.
I love to come and visit.
Love Jeanne
You've got some pretty adorable "spidermen" in your life...nice that they will carry on that fan-tastical tradition. Undoubtedly creating smiles in heaven.
Sending you love and hugs this beautiful September morn ~
yes....i can hear grandma's little laugh now looking down and watching these crazy little spideys. :)
this made me cry......so many things we haven't had the opportunity to share with her ~ however i know she sees us and probably helped hand pick all of these precious babes. ;)
Post a Comment